Frozen Pizza Reviews

Discussion in Product Reviews started by RaidAurora • Mar 10, 2014.

1. wkramos20

wkramos20New Member

Threads:
    I am not a huge fan of frozen pizza but I do it eat it cause it is easy to cook and it is pretty good. I only buy 2 brands. One is Digiorno. It is the best. It tastes great. It is the thickest and has the best cheese and highest quality toppings in my opinion. I also like to buy Tombstone. Tombstone is really good. It's pretty good quality and i like the thickness. I buy it more often cause its cheap. I've had Jacks and Roma but I dont like them at all. They are really thin.

2. DebValentine

DebValentineNew Member

Threads:
    My little ceasers makes an amazing pizza, it might just be your local branch. I have refrigerated their pizzas an they have been good a week later.

3. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    For editing purposes, I meant in my last line..."it really is a pizza for someone that is looking for something quite cheap and quick." Sorry about that, all!

4. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    Well, drats! My Little Caesars is just good at making a hot pile of garbage and throwing a layer of cheese on it haha. They know that they have little price competition, so that may be why their quality is pretty bad.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    Wal-Mart actually makes a pretty good take and bake pizza that costs about as much as a Digornio frozen pizza. You'll find it in the deli section of Wal-Mart.

6. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    If you could rate this pizza, how high would you put it? Is it thick crust or more similar to Jack's and its related brands? I ask only out of curiosity, and because my hunger for pizza is endless.

7. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Red Baron. It's cheaper than DiGiorno, and I think it tastes better. I also like the "Take and Bake" pizzas from Walmart. I usually get a simple one, like pepperoni (the "fresh" veggies on the other ones aren't all that good), then I'll add my own mushrooms and extra cheese and stuff at home.

8. thriftyme

thriftymeMember

Threads:
    I still like the Stouffer's french bread pizzas but you have to be careful not to overcook them or the crust comes out too hard. I like the taste, though. I think most frozen pizza is best when it's customized to taste. I add different cheeses and extra toppings to a really cheap brand - Marinas, I think is the one with the best sauce, it's not too sweet. So, I use frozen pizza as a base for my own concoction, lol!

Sometimes instead of a frozen pizza I will just cook up some frozen garlic cheese bread (most brands are pretty tasty to me) and I dip it into the pizza sauce of my choice - it's yummy, cheesy, goodness!

9. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I will have to disagree about Digiorno. They seem to be almost pure luck at times when it comes to finding a delicious pizza. The sauce or something on the supreme pizzas makes my stomach sad. Tombstone can be excellent. I normally prefer thicker pizzas, but it is hard to find a really good thick crust frozen pizza.

10. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Digiorno is not as fantastic as they used to be...I was actually pleasantly surprised the first time we tried them, but their quality has gone down hill, imo. My favorite is probably California Pizza Kitchen. They are consistently good and worth the price. Target's store brand, Archer Farms, isn't bad either. They're getting more variety and have pretty much the opposite of Digiorno's story- they've gotten better with time =).