Frozen Yogurt Or Ice Cream?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 21, 2015.

1. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I love both, the frozen yogurt and ice cream are both addicting. There are days that I really crave for ice cream ( strawberry flavor) and some days that I want yogurt. I can't really choose between the two.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sweet! Enjoy. It's super easy and yep, just treat it like any ice cream for variety. I have bananaS every day too.. my morning isn't the same without them ;)

3. deewanna

deewannaNew Member

Threads:
    I can't choose between the two because I enjoy the two. I love the chocolate flavour of ice cream and bannana flavour of frozen youghurt. Though I eat the youghurt more often.

4. juulicob

juulicobNew Member

Threads:
    Ice cream, for sure! However, I'm slightly lactose intolerant so I can't have it too often. I mean, it's worth the suffering and pain! Maybe. Well, yeah it is... :) I can't just get rid of ice cream in my life! I love when an ice cream shop has dairy-free gelato. That's my ultimate favorite nowadays. I never got into frozen yogurt and these shops seem to be popping up all over the place. I don't really like the concept of customers being able to pour their own fro-yo into their bowl or cone. It makes me think I'll get sick - in the same way as buffets. It doesn't seem to be maintained very well, at least in the area where I live.

5. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Ice cream. And if I'm going to have it, I want the good stuff. No store brands for me. I want the full fat, rich and creamy good stuff.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have always loved ice cream and I had never had any frozen yogurt until about two years ago. I have to tell you at first I wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but after trying it I was sold. I love the flavors and the smooth taste of the frozen Yogurt. So now I have two favorites in the summer time, ice cream and frozen yogurt!!

7. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I love ice cream for its creamy richness. It has to be good quality ice cream for me. When it comes to frozen yogurt, I'm very picky because some places make some bad quality frozen yogurt. I only like chocolate and pistachio when it comes to frozen yogurt. The only place I will buy it from usually is Golden Spoon.

8. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Frozen yogurt all the way for me. I just really enjoy its texture. To me, it's like soft-serve ice cream except with less fat and more flavors. However, I don't mind grabbing an ice cream cone or two every now and then. I just prefer getting frozen yogurt whenever I have the opportunity.

9. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I like ice cream because I don't even like regular yogurt. It has a weird icky taste to me and I don't like the texture it has. I think I'm just a little finicky with food textures. I never really had frozen yogurt for a few years so I might give if another try if the situation were to arise.

10. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    That's me too! I love them both it just depends on what I am in the mood for at the time. It's funny though, because I used to think it wouldn't be good , the frozen yogurt, but once my daughter took us to get some and I'm hooked now. As for ice cream, always loved my ice cream!! Love them both!1 :):)

11. Noril Salvo

Noril SalvoNew Member

Threads:
    If given the choice, I will always go for ice cream. I find the taste of yoghurt a tad bit sour for my taste but at the same time bland. I don't really care about the sugar, it's not like I eat ice cream everyday right? I just get to enjoy it once in a while so why should I deprive myself? hah!

12. rahul tiwari

rahul tiwariNew Member

Threads:
    I cherish both! There's this solidified yogurt shop only fifteen minutes from where I live and on the off chance that I might, I be able to would purchase yogurt ordinary! :) it's equitable better than average. I adore frozen yogurt as well, yet I wouldn't purchase Ice cream ordinary, well..maybe I would however just on the off chance that It tastes truly extraordinary! also, the cone that accompanies it is unstable and meager as well as thick and taste too. So for me, I would need to say solidified yogurt over Ice cream right now.

13. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    That place sounds really nice! Yeah yogurt is amazing for sure. But I prefer ice cream most definitely. I REALLY love love LOVE ice cream. The flavors of it in my opinion are better then yogurt. Both are tasty, but if I had to throw one away over the other, I would be throwing yogurt away haha. Ice cream is just too beautiful, I always find myself eating it weekly. It never gets old to eat. Ice cream takes the yummy crown!

14. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    I enjoy both ice cream and frozen yogurt but I'm with LovingLeah if I had to choose I dump the frozen yogurt before I broke up my love affair with ice cream. If I had to figure out why I prefer ice cream I would say it's the texture. The smooth rich texture that can be dressed up with just about anything. I have even used it as a dip for cinnamon pita chips.

15. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    I love both of them, but I have to go with ice-cream. Yogurt is really nice but for some reason it lacks something that I get with the ice-cream, maybe it is a little more creamy and I don't really like it to be that way.

16. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I like ice cream the best. Frozen yogurt has too much sugar for me, but it sound so good. I think I'll stick to ice cream for they've got low sugar and no fat flavors. Frozen yogurt no matter what brand has so much sugar that I can't try them. Too bad about frozen yogurt having too much sugar for I'd like to try them!

17. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    If I am eating it plain, then I would have to go with ice cream because eating it without any additions or toppings is already enough and satisfying for me. I go for frozen yogurt when I can bombard it with lots of toppings like chocolates, M&Ms, fruits, etc. I cannot eat it plainly because I don't like its flavor very much which is sour.

18. erbmusic

erbmusicNew Member

Threads:
    Both frozen yogurt and ice cream are very similar to me. Ice cream is a little bit richer and frozen yogurt has a lighter consistency. If I'm not super hungry, but want a nice light treat, frozen yogurt is the way to go!

19. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I love both frozen yogurt and ice cream. Ice cream is definitely richer, and has a creamier texture. Also, ice cream is more readily available at ice cream parlors near me. However, I really enjoy frozen yogurt fruit sundaes. My favorite frozen yogurt sundae would consist of a vanilla-chocolate twist frozen yogurt, with fresh strawberries, blackberries, pineapple, granola, coconut, and chocolate chips. I have driven out of my way to get frozen yogurt before. Maybe I will have to make another trip soon! :p

20. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I think that I am like most people here, I prefer ice cream but I realize that frozen yogurt is probably the healthier option. With a good amount of research, and maybe some luck too, it is possible to find a frozen yogurt that does taste a lot like ice cream. In my experience the fruit flavored kinds are pretty close to what you might expect from ice cream, so that is always a good option. For taste though, you have to go with ice cream.