Fubu

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • May 4, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am not into hiphop culture but I love buying shirts from Fubu because of how durable they were. Fubu actually have shirts that looks ambiguous for people like me who prefers rock music. So what makes me like Fubu? When I was 15 years old I bought shirts from Fubu, Lee, Adidas, Tribal and sketchers. I am now 32 years old and all of my Fubu shirts from 15 years ago still looks great. Their shirts are very durable that they can lost a long time. Since I am not into hip hop culture, I buy Fubu shirts with smaller or non existent logos.

I am so upset with Tribal, despite of the fact their designs caters more to me because my Tribal brand shirts got ruined in just 3 years. Based on my experience, Fubu is one of the most durable brands of shirts. I mean I can still wear a shirt I bought as a 15 year old until now. I still buy Fubu shirts because of my positive experience with it's durability.

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I can attest to the durability of FUBU productions.I have FUBU shirts which, believe it or not, have lasted so long that I sometimes almost forget that I have them. It's true, however, that their styling is probably more attractive to the Hip Hop community, therefore, it may not have that wide appeal as some other brands would probably have.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    They do have some shirts that have neutral designs. Those are the shirts that I buy. I usually buy tighter shirts since I dont like the hiphop look of having loose shirts. So when I buy Fubu shirts, I don't end up looking like a rapper because I buy smaller size shirts. I like how durable their shirts are that they can last for decades which saves me a lot of cash.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that Fubu is the brand started by Damon Johns who is on a popular program in the US called Shark Tank. I think he is smart enough to know that people want quality products. They are unlikely to be repeat customers if their products rip or fall apart.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I never bought a shirt from Fubu, but since it's a name brand, I do expect that their products are of good quality. However, I just learned that they left the US market last 2003, then it made a comeback in 2009. I wonder how that went, since Fubu clearly seems to have lost it's appeal and popularity.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Actually Fubu is still Popular, It is 6 Billion dollars worth. Their history is not important though. The fact their shirts can last forever is what makes them worth the money. I had tried other brands like Lee, Adidas, Sketchers and Tribal and their shirts lasts for only 3 years.