Full Coverage Foundation

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thelovelyone0 • Mar 7, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    Do any of you know what cheap foundation that provides full coverage? I love wearing foundation that is full coverage to look more glammed up but I can't seem to find any other brand that's great besides Rimmel, and Loreal. I love those products but sometimes it is hard to find them in my color due to the fact that they are always out of stock when I am in need of buying more foundation. So, I figured why not see if there is anything else out there that provides full coverage. Haven't had any luck on finding anything as of yet.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest to look into more high end brand. Foundation is something we will use everyday and we put it on our face so to me this is already a good reason to splurge on something that is more high quality. There hasn't been many bad reviews on the Dior foundations as well as the chanel. The bottles are also much bigger so you are definitely getting your moneys worth out of the products.
    Drugstore foundations got to the point where they started breaking out my skin so I couldn't deal with this stress anymore.
    I would also suggest checking out clinique products because the prices are in the middle for these products.
    Good luck!

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I order most of my make up from Avon have you tried using the foundation from avon?