Funniest Things You've Seen at the Gym?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by kingusama92 • May 3, 2012.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well the funniest thing that I have seen so far at the gym was when this obese lady bought junk food and soda, and started munching the junk food right after she got out of the gym with her friend. Seriously, her weight loss won't be that effective if she keeps on eating those unhealthy foods.

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I can't immediately think of anything off hand. I really don't want to be sound mean, because sometimes you can just see people checking themselves out in the mirror, and it isn't to ensure they have proper form.

3. Samules

SamulesNew Member

Threads:
    Hi stefano13
    I have also seen a guy that is checking his abs after a few second and this make me a laugh :D

#23May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some of the workout clothes are funny. I've seen a woman with leopard bicycle shorts that were completely see through, so it looked like she had leopard spots on her bare butt.
    Two guys awkwardly bumped into each other because they were both staring at her. Just because you're in good shape doesn't mean you have to walk around basically naked.
    Some of those workout clothes don't leave much to the imagination.

5. canoe

canoeMember

Threads:
    I don't know if this is that funny; it's more amusing. One time, I saw a girl who basically showed up to the gym wearing something that looked like a bikini except even more revealing. The thing is, she had a beautiful face and body. It was funny because I couldn't help but realize all the guys that were trying to seem like they weren't looking at here and focusing on their own exercises while they were looking at her from the corners of their eyes haah

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen a homeless lady working out once when I went to a different gym.... I have no idea how she got in, who allowed her to and why she would go there, but I thought it was pretty bizarre!