Furminator At Amazon

Discussion in Pets started by olorien • Oct 6, 2012.

1. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a long haired dog like I do(German Shepherd), it's a constant job cleaning up their hair. I have one of those Furminators, which is a great deshedding tool. It doesn't totally eliminate shedding, but cuts back on it significantly. Right now Amazon has these for just $3.00, a lot less than what I paid for mine. There are reviews here if you've never tried one, and at this price it's a bargain.

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's a great price! I think I paid well over $15 for mine. I use mine on our 3 cats. By the time I get done with all three, I take off enough of their shedded fur to make another cat. That brush is amazing.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a good deal. My dog doesn't shed so much, but in some seasons it really get difficult to keep our home free of hair. I haven't given this a thought, but this sounds like a good deal at a great price. I am off to read those reviews and check them out for myself.

4. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    My dogs are short hair and shedding is not a problem, but the Furminator works great on the cats and for such a great price it makes sense to buy a few more! Thank you for sharing!

5. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    I received a coupon from Petsmart advertising this tool. It was like $7 off. My dog sheds a lot so I decided to look. People had done reviews on the product. One guy had me laughing on his review. He got taken by Petsmart. He paid like $60 for it. He later found out it online for like $10! I'm so glad he posted that. I would have purchased it at full price. I just love the internet.

Since you have added an even lower price, I will be going to Amazon! Thanks!

6. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    Wow! You can't beat a $3.00 price tag. The fur factor in my home is so bad that I have gone through 2 vacuums because of it. I really like that it is suitable for use on both cats and dogs.

7. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That is a really good price on the Furminator! We got lucky and got ours from a good friend. We use it on our basset hound and even though he has short hair, he is constantly shedding all year round. The Furminator is the only brush that we have used that could get to the undercoat. As long as we brush him really good with it about once a week, the shedding is all but gone. I am glad the prices have dropped on the Furminator so more people can get them. It is a great product.

8. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Oh wow. I remember I paid more than that for mine too. It's true though, it drastically cuts down on the shedding with your pet. I'm always amazed and horrified by how much excess hair my cat has.