Future Shop

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by kingusama92 • Apr 28, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Had an annoying experience, a while back.

Now, it's well known that their sales associates work on commission. So, it's expected that they will come around once and ask you whether you require help. This is what happens in most stores where commission is part of the job for sales associates.

However, I had an experience where the sales associate kept bugging me. I mean, you ask once it's fine, but he just kept following me and offering his advice. Now, I don't think it's good manners to tell someone to "back off", but I was pretty close!

I hate associates that think it's fine to bother you. It gets annoying and it's certainly no where near helpful.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah as a sales associate there's not much to do, especially since you can purchase most of that stuff online. Either that or they thought you were going to steal something. I've had people follow me in the store, and it makes me feel like a criminal. That's not good service it's just creepy. I don't know why they have to ask you that every 5 minutes if you need help.

3. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't think, working on commission or having too much to do is an excuse to behave like that. There are tons of salespeople that are so rude that you actually think it is something personal. I think that people that are patient and good with other people can do this jobs and the rest should just try something else. Everyone is good at something.