G.I. Joe 2

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by avihabibi • Mar 29, 2013.

1. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    Hey guys. I watched G.I. Joe 2 yesterday. I would say it was "OK". What do you guys think? Was part 1 better or what?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I saw the trailer on TV a few days ago and ugh... no thanks. I don't really like over-the-top action movies anyway (the plot is always the same) but this one looked even worse than most others in the same genre.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm not really too excited to see it because I think they let go of a lot of things that made the first one good. Of course, this is all just based on the trailer and I know that it really isn't fair to judge it by that alone, but since the trailer's purpose is to excite people and I didn't get excited I'd say they are not off to a good start. I'd still give it a chance but I'm not really in a hurry.

4. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    i did not see the part 2 yet,so i cant define,

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It was... average. I know the first one wasn't a masterpiece, and this is suppose to be a action blockbuster, but it felt lacking on many aspects. And it is calling for one more cash-in with promises of a sequel, so we have that to wait for... not that it matter muchs, we already know that is going to be one more action movie trying to use old nostalgia out of a franchise.

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I loved it though. I saw it my friend and I thought it was awesome. Better story line this time actually than the first.