G-shock watches

Discussion in Product Reviews started by RazKnows • Oct 28, 2013.

1. RazKnows

RazKnowsNew Member

Threads:
    DW9052v2.JPG

G-shock watches are affordable, long lasting, and durable watches. The interface of it is really nice and all of the presets are easy to get to. I love the illumination part of the watch and also the ability to go 50 meters under water with it.

2. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    G- Shock watches are great accessories. My husband wanted one. One day while shopping I thought of him because I seen one in the jewelry store window. I went in and purchased one. I also was able to get the custom covering for it. The G-Shock cover (which you can remove) is gold and the lights on the watch is green. He was suprised and loved it.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Two of my grandson's have G-Shocks, they love them and never take them off. They were very happy to get them as Christmas Gifts last year.

4. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    My brother has one and he loves it. My father gave it to him a few years ago and it still looks and works great.
    Truly a great watch.

5. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    These are really great watches to own. I remember when I ruined mine by dropping it in the pool last year. My girlfriend got me another one for my birthday and it was like seeing a lost child again!

6. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    They are really stylish watches, but I have never been a fan of them myself. I like watches that do not look like teen watches, such as Rolex and etc.

7. erronousRogue

erronousRogueMember

Threads:
    I used to have a DW-5900, and it served me pretty well over the years. It's still somewhere around the house probably. They're durable, true, although I prefer something a bit simpler for everyday wear. If you can get one for a good pricetag, go for it by all means.