G2a Games? Is It Legit?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Halber • Oct 17, 2015.

?

Is G2A games a legitimate website?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Halber

HalberNew Member

Threads:
    So I found this website recently called G2A games, and I was in awe at how low they kept the prices of their games. I also noticed that you could purchase their games from individual sellers who are affiliated with the site. But my question is: are they legitimate? Is it safe to buy from their site?

I'd really like to know, because if they are, I'm absolutely going to try their service sometime!

2. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    I've read about them before. It seems like most people who use 'em feel they're shady, but have had no problems. The site itself kinda oozes an illegitimate feel to me, but, again, I couldn't find anyone who'd encountered crazy problems with G2A.

My big question would be 'Where do they get their keys?', but I don't know if that's a problem buyers have to worry about.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I also read about it on a thread here but I can't find it anymore. Some of the people commented there that the site was scammy in how they are able to get the keys, although unfortunately I can't remember the specific theory or if it has been proven or not, but yeah they do at least give you what you bought from them, from what I remember of that thread. I'll try to find it again and repost it here for more complete info later on.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    G2a itself isn't a scam but there are sellers in its marketplace who are scammers. Same thing happens on elsewhere on the net. Apparently, since the marketplace isn't well-regulated [it feels like it] if you are buying any games from the site you ought to be prepared for the worst. I saw lots of complaints on reddit not too long ago. Like these others odds are you too, might be scammed.

5. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    G2a is completely safe. There are many sites and streamers which advertise g2a and also give coupons for 3-4% off.
    I've bought Counter Strike:Global Offensive on there for cheap and I received it shortly after, no problem at all. You just have to be careful at the reputation of the seller and check out his reviews. High stars with many sells is usually a good sign.

6. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    They are a safe website. I used it once or twice but my friends use it more frequently. Neither I nor them have had any problems and the prices are sometimes pretty good.

7. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    @ProNine@ProNine prices depend on the seller you're buying from. Some sellers expect you to pay prices higher than retail while some others want literally half of the retail price.

8. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    Which is what I meant by saying "the prices are sometimes pretty good." They are not always good as some people ask for a lot while some ask for a good amount.

9. G2A Team

G2A TeamNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,

G2A is a Global Digital Marketplace where independent sellers can place auctions for various gaming products. There are many ways to acquire discounted keys from developers, which are then resold on G2A. In case of any issues our customers always have a way of resolving them, whether they have purchased with G2A Shield or not. In case of any issues please make sure to contact us at helpdesk(at)g2a.com.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by con-tacting us on Live Chat or writing at helpdesk(at)g2a.com. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A!

Rob

G2A Team

10. serbog

serbogMember

Threads:
    Yeah G2A is totally legit. You can save some big money on it. But I prefer using Kinguin for some reason. And do not buy the 5 games pack on G2A, usually they are not worth the money at all. Also you can earn some money on G2A and Kinguin for advertising their products which is really nice.