Gadgets!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by addicted_buyer • Apr 2, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    What are the coolest electronic gadgets you've bought online? I've found many I didn't even know existed, and for great prices.

2. Jozhua130

Jozhua130New Member

Threads:
    Brought an Ipod Touch 32 gb. That's about it, What about you? what gadgets did you buy? what gadgets did you found out that you never knew existed? :)

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I bought my very first iPod classic online and so far, it's still alive and functioning! I never had problems with it even with the delivery.

4. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    I bought an adapter for my ps2 controller to a usb. So I now I can use my ps2 controller to control my mouse and do simple tasks. Its pretty neat, i got it at dealextreme if anyone is interested.

5. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, I haven't bought a lot of gadgets online, but all of the gadgets I have bought were for sale online which is where I found them initially. Does that count?

My Acer Iconia A100 7 inch tablet is the best electronic thing that has ever happened to me! :D I swear, I think I use that thing more than my laptop these days. The kids want the laptop a lot since their computer died, and my tablet is a great replacement most of the time. Since I write for a living, it can be difficult but not impossible to do on the tablet. Writing sample questions and short blurbs is pretty simple, though. Oh, and playing around on forums!

6. brandontnguyen

brandontnguyenNew Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if you fine folk have been here, but

has these daily deals with nifty little gadgets for under 10 dollars. I have to admit that they are not the best of quality... but they are quite interesting and cheap. It's all for the amusement I suppose.

7. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I bought an Android Tablet online (Chinamade) and it is running great! I bought it in a very cheap price and so far, there is no problem with the product. I am using it for more than 4 months now.

8. brandontnguyen

brandontnguyenNew Member

Threads:
    Do you know the brand of your tablet or is it some generic brand?

9. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    The neatest gadget I've ever bought online was a little PDA. I can't remember the manufacturer, but it had almost everything a normal computer would have, just compressed. You could hook it to your computer and download all sorts if stuff to it, and upload files you've created from it. It even had a fold up keyboard that came with it.

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    So did I! I got one from the Ainol brand, what about you? Is it a generic or branded one?

11. Stitches

StitchesNew Member

Threads:
    Bought a Galaxy tablet online a few weeks back. Newegg had a refurbished sale on them and picked one up for good price. Neat little gadget that is fun when you have time to waste. Basically an over sized iPhone though... Nothing "mind-blowing"

12. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Oh I forgot to mention the hardrive adapter. I broke my pc a few years ago and I had some important files on the harddrive. My new pc wasnt compatible with the old hd so I got an adapter from dealextreme that allowed me to connect my hd to the usb port on my new pc. Saved me a lot of money.

13. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Bought a Wacom drawing tablet for my design course. I love it!

14. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    My brother really wanted to get one of those a few years back. Where did you get yours? (link)

15. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    The most interesting gadget I have bought so far was this 6 in 1 card reader. Not sure about the number though. It really helped me a lot as I usually work around with a number of different memory cards of different types. Talk about versatility!

16. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, those are great and very cheap! A friend got one in a store nearby and I also got him one from one of those Chinese stores. The quality is the same but the prices difference is HUGE. They both had the same reading speeds by the way.

17. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I bought a battery for my camera, a battery charger and a sd card reader that has multiple different sizes for a variety of different sd card sizes. I bought the sd card reader several years ago. I still use it often. I just used it tonight. I love it.

18. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    The coolest gadget I bought was a stubble shaver.

It was the i-stubble from Conair. I found it at a great price that one wouldn't find at the store. Turned out to be a great quality trimmer and I have been using it for a while now. There are always deals out there to be had, if one looks hard enough.

I have never tried making a big purchase, though. The trimmer was only $35. I always feel like buying the big electronic stuff from the stores, just to get a feel of it before making the purchase. I guess there is still a bit of old fashioned shopping sense in me.

19. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    My husband just recently bought me an android tablet from walmart online. It was only $150, $162 with tax. I just got it yesterday and I'm already in love with it.

20. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    My coolest gadget has to be an LG HDTV monitor. It was my first 1080p monitor, and when I turned it on I was amazed. The picture quality was stunning, and I got it for $200, which was not bad for the price I paid.