game app for 2 yrs old toddler

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by katharinemae • Mar 2, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    My son just turned 2 this month and he already knows how to use our pc.. he loves to play plants vs zombies and encarta. my concern is that, sometimes he tends to tinker and click on other apps and folders so our pc is always on haywire and documents and apps are difficult to find, he even erases important programs. We decided to buy him a tablet for his games so we can steer him away from the computer. Its really effective but he gets easily bored with the apps that we've installed. What kind of games do you think is appropriate for a 2 yr old? Are there apps that you know that toddlers really like?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try word games like Text Twist. It will help your kid a lot. It's a simple game yet it's quite interesting. For cutesy games, go for Pou and My Talking Tom. These are virtual pet games that would keep your kid busy for hours. Also, try to search for interactive books at the Play Store. They would enhance your child's imagination. Also install drawing apps like infinite painter and music apps like piano to enhance your child's creativity.

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I'd probably recommend educational apps if that makes sense, there's actually a ton out there specifically designed to appeal to kids which provide educational benefits as they're set up for maths, spelling, grammar etc. Might be worth a look!

4. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I think text twist is too advanced for his age, but I did try the painting and musical apps and he really liked it. I guess he's more into the artistic side. Thanks for the suggestion.