Game N Trade to trade in games

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jessi • Mar 3, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Has anyone used this site yet?

Basically, you trade in your games like you would at Gamespot or whatever, but you can do it online. You can be paid through Paypal, which makes it pretty nice for purchasing other things directly online, too, instead of having to wait for a check, etc.

Their rates are pretty good and I like that they accept really old games. A lot of places only take the new stuff like for Xbox 360s, but these guys take Atari and Nintendo stuff even, so it's nice for clearing out old games.

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    That seems like a good alternative for those players who enjoy this type of entertainment. Of course the direct purchase is the best option, but the exchange of games has a certain charm. That reminds me of the old days when I exchanged my NES games with friends from school or the neighborhood. In fact there are many games that are used in very good condition and don't justify the purchase of a new version. Similarly there are other games that aren't available in the market and this seems like an alternative to find that kind of game. Thanks for sharing that page, I didn't know it. :)