Gaming Hardware Gear Vs Normal Hardware

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by FenWoFon • Apr 10, 2016.

1. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    This is something that I see as useless as buying a sweater to become better at playing games, is it really necessary to buy gaming gear for better gameplay and that kind of stuff? what do you think?

2. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Well, gaming headphones really do make a difference. I am not in favor of getting much else. Great headphones let you hear footsteps better, judge things faster, and so on. But, it really depends upon how much cash you have to burn or how much you want your gaming setup to be cool or look cool.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    I am actually agree with you, I think that headphones are the only thing that makes any difference, however, if you're a player who does not necessarly need to hear footsteps or that kind of audio that helps your gameplay, it will not make sense to buy the best headphones, just saying.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gaming gear can enhance your gaming experience. While yes there are lots of things that add little value [gaming gloves are a good example] I believe that there is gaming gear which gamers must get. The hot thing on the market now is VR headsets. Can one do without them? Yes. But do they make someone enjoy their games more? They do.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think some of them do have merit but I agree that probably most of them are just bells and whistles being sold as standard for the profit. Most of the time they sell it like it would make you better at playing your game but in the end if your competitors are better than you at their core then they can probably beat you even with cheaper hardware. The most important thing I would give to these types of products is reliability because at least most of these are a little more well made than their generic or standard counterparts so you know they won't break on you easily especially at crucial moments.