Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by jcairns82 • Oct 13, 2013.

1. jcairns82

jcairns82Member

Threads:
    Not sure how everybody else feels about this brand, but I definitely enjoy their online customer service. The quality of the clothes definitely vary based on the store, but I've had a lot of great experiences with their online support. A number of times I'll receive a large order and be missing an item or it comes in the wrong size. Each time, they'll send out the missing product within a few days with no questions asked. Plus, I love the fact that I can return all online stuff in the store hassle free.

Have people had similar experiences or am I an oddity?

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a huge fan of these stores and brands. My favorite would have to be old navy just because if the lower prices and bigger deals during the holidays. However you can't really compare it to the quality and style of gap and banana republic. I have to say that for winter sweaters and coats I have relieved some of the prettiest ones from banana republic.
    I would recommend these brands to anyone who wants a mix of a good deal and style.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I rarely buy at Gap or Banana Republic, but Old Navy does have good customer service! Everytime I either need help, or need to exchange a piece, they are pretty good at helping me. I find them very reliable. Also the clothes are good quality and affordable. On the stores itself I don't usually get a great treatment from the sales girls, but in stores like that you rarely do.

4. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of Old Navy. They're inexpensive, and they do indeed have good customer service. That's such a big thing for me. They also have sales fairly frequently. Old Navy and Kohl's are my two "go to" stores for my daughter's clothing.

5. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of GAP and my friends are huge fans of banana republic and Old Navy. I've had plenty of GAP KIDS outfits because I was too small to fit in any adult outfits. Their winter sale? awesome.

6. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love these brands too! We have tons from Old Navy... the prices are great, and the quality is good. Yes, Gap is better, but way more costly! There are good sales/clearance though and you can always find a good bargain if you look long enough!

7. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Of the three, I shop Banana the most often, and I couldn't agree more, thrilled with the customer service of the entire company. I actually shop online most often for Gap and Old Navy because I mostly hate trying to weed through the mess of the store (Old Navy more than Gap). Banana is a little more put together for me, but I also often have to order online because they don't carry "long" in the store.

I think you get what you pay for when it comes to quality, of all three, but that doesn't stop me from loving Old Navy tanks, Gap body, and just about everything Banana.

8. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Gap and Banana Republic. I find them to have a bit more "grown up" stuff for my taste. I have not gone back after one trip to Old Navy. I found the store not as well staffed or put together as the other two, but I have heard they have pretty inexpensive prices.

9. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    I love all of these brands! I shop at Old Navy the most as they are the closest to me and a better value. I've never had bad customer service at a single location between the three stores anywhere! I buy clothes for both of my kids at Old Navy and Gap as well. They look just oh so adorable in them well!

10. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I love Old navy...their customer service is fabulous and the prices are right; plus their kids stuff is so cute :).