Gardening Equipment

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Rosyrain • Aug 21, 2016.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    We are getting ready to move out to a farm and I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas of places that I can find gardening and farm care supply items from? I am not sure that I am going to be able to find these kind of items at thrift stores so I would love some suggestions.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that it is wonderful that you are moving out to a farm, @Rosyrain@Rosyrain ! ! I am sure that you will love living in the country, and especially having room for growing your own garden. Most smaller towns will have a farm store,such as Darigold or Cenex, and they usually have just about any kind of small farm/garden tool that you would need.
    Even Lowes has a great gardening center, so if you are moving close to where there is a Lowes, be sure to check them out.
    Lowes is my favorite store, and they will always have plants on sale in the gardening section. I have bought everything from rose bushes to fruit trees on closeout at Lowes.
    Some smaller towns also have a weekly auction sale, and this is a great place for finding all kinds of things if you want to buy used farm and garden tools, and even chickens or livestock.
    When I lived near Chehalis-Centralia, I used to go to the auction sale every week, and almost always came home with some great bargains from there, and sometimes......... A box full of bunnies, or other critters !