Gardening Set

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Nikkishea21 • Jan 8, 2015.

1. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21Member

Threads:
    I have been trying to find a nice and Neat gardening set equipped with a secateur, a cutting shear among other things to complete my dream of being able to groom my plants the way I want to. So far, most that I have come across have only one or two of the main things that should be there, not all and I am left disappointed. I will continue searching as I know it is somewhere out there.

2. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    If you can't find a set you can always buy the pieces you want individually. It sounds like in your case that might be a good idea because you seem to have a very specific idea about what pieces you want. I imagine you also have standards regarding how these pieces should look/function. It actually isn't always that much cheaper to buy things in a set- if you have the patience for it, you can really discover some great deals on individual pieces. Good luck! :)

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I believe that the best gardening tools are best available in Amazon. It is best to buy them from the Amazon at discount times.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The set you think should come together may not actully come as a set. You will need to purchase the pieces you need to make up your own set. I have also looked for things I think should be together in a set and finally realized it was wishful thinking on my part and purchased what I wanted and made my own set.