Garnier Ultra-Lift Serum + Moisturizer Sample

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by dkramarczyk • Mar 30, 2012.

1. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    You can try out a sample of Garnier's Ultra-Lift Serum Plus Moisturizer by going to Walmart.com and clicking the link in the left hand navigation bar that says "Free Samples" after doing this you will see a list of Wal-Mart's current free samples. You may want to refresh the page a couple times if it doesn't show up right away because I've occasionally had different ones show up and disappear rather quickly.

2. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for starting this thread. I took advantage of the free Purex ultrapack laundry soap that was mentioned in another thread, but didn't know that Walmart offered so many free samples. This is a great way to offer marketing for their customers so the customers have the opportunity to try the products out first before spending a lot of money on a larger size. Thanks again for the tip on getting free samples!

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that Walmart had this option! Cool :) Walmart is only a couple minutes away from me so I have never really checked out their site much. I need to start visiting it more often! Things are so expensive, it is nice to try things out first to know you will like it.