Gas Coupons

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Sunflogun • Oct 23, 2015.

1. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I managed to get my hands in some gas coupons that expire this December and I am really happy with that because it's a good discount I am getting. Usually gas coupons are not common to come by, do you usually have the opportunity to get them?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is great Sunflogun. Where did you manage to find those? I would love to find some gas coupons. Of course, with gas being so affordable now, they are not really as necessary as they once were. However, who can resist having great coupons? It still costs money to fill up your car.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Fantastic! Did you know that Safeway.com with your Safeway card you can get a free account and they have a

opportunity. I ride the bus so I don't pay too much attention to it. I've added the

. Safeway gives it's customers free Safeway card and free safeway.com account to click on coupons too. :)

4. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty much. Actually it was a fidelity card from a gas company that was terminated and they decided to give the holders some corresponding value in gas coupons, I was pretty happy with it. :)

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What gas station did you get coupons for? I have never seen gas coupons. All I have seen is rewards cards where you can earn up to 20 cents off a gallon. I have seen those for Shell and Chevron. I think Mobil linked up with Rite Aid too.

6. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I have never seen a gas coupon, but I have come across discounted gas cards on Groupon. I also use the fuel perks accumulated from shopping at Bi-Lo. Also, with an FRN card for Shell, you automatically get 3 cents off per gallon every time you use the card. I have my Bi-Lo card linked to my FRN card.