GasBuddy - Find cheap gas stations nearby! iPhone and Android app

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by CrimsonAdder • Jan 14, 2015.

1. CrimsonAdder

CrimsonAdderNew Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, I recently found out about this awesome app for smartphones, available for both Android phones and iPhone (iOS). We all appreciate saving money on gas, and this app allows you to find cheap gas at stations near you with options for filtering. You can limit the search to your city or postal code and type of fuel and it will give you a location on a map of the cheapest gas stations with the prices listed, to what company they belong, and when the prices were last updated. Best of all, it can be updated by yourself and every user, and if you take the time to report updated prices, you qualify for earning 100$ in gas, and that happens every single day.

It works extremely well and it is accurate, it's available for both the United States and Canada. You could probably save up to 20 cents a gallon by finding a cheap gas station near you that you've probably never even noticed, so go for it! It's a great financial aid overall.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    GasBuddy has been around for quite some time now, and it's a useful app/website. As long as you live in an area with plenty of active users, then you'll always know what the nearby gas prices are. The app is extremely easy to use, and prices are accurate enough to where you won't find any surprises when you go to the pump. I know dozens of people that use GasBuddy, but I'm less discerning about gas prices myself. I won't actively search for a few cents cheaper per gallon at one station compared to all the others.