Geico

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by gmckee1985 • Jun 24, 2016.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Anyone else use Geico auto insurance? I do and I can't say I have any complaints so far. Their coverage and costs are pretty much in line with what I expect and I haven't had any accidents so I haven't really had to deal with their customer service yet. All in all, what has been your experience with Geico?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Geico. I have never put in a claim with them so I don't really know how they are, but they are very cheap compared to everyone else, and for that I am grateful. I don't think I have ever had better rates than I have had with Geico and their homeowners is inexpensive as well. It makes me like Geico.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never had them, but I do hear a lot (mainly on commercials) about their rates being low. Although low rates is a concern, a greater concern to me is how claims are handled, and I haven't spoken to anyone who actually has Geico in real life and who has gone through the claims process. I've had a few accidents in the past (none my fault), and I'd also want to know whether they penalize for that via higher rates. Hopefully someone who's been through the claims process with Geico will weigh in and let us know how their experience went.