George Foreman grill

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Earthmama1 • Mar 2, 2014.

1. Earthmama1

Earthmama1Member

Threads:
    I have to give the George Foreman grill a thumbs up! 10 out of 10 it is absolutly the best investment I have made in awhile. It cooks chicken in 15 mins and steaks in 10. Fish in 10 also ,it's so great. The food is immaculate mmm so yummy. I use it on a daily basis, even for my grilled cheese sandwhichs!

2. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    Unbelievable, this thing is still selling? I remember seeing the foreman grill tv spot with the man himself back in the early 90's. Good for him that his product is still selling.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had a George Foreman for 7 years now, and I still use it all the time. It's very practical and great quality, I never had a problem with it! I think getting a George Foreman grill is totally worth it!

4. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    I am also a big fan of the George Forman grill series. I bought my first one online a few years ago. My friends and family always ask to come over and have dinner with us because we are so good at cooking on it.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I had one and never ended up using it. A friend of ours LOVES hers, though, because she lives alone and hates cooking. I'm pretty sure the woman wouldn't ever eat meat at all if it weren't for her George Foreman grill, haha.

6. CSomm

CSommMember

Threads:
    Honestly, I have one and I've never liked it. Functionally it works the same as a cast-iron skillet, or worse---the skillet you can throw right in the oven when you're done with the burners. No, I'm sorry but this product is no substitute for a real grill, charcoal preferably.

7. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    I've planning to get one of these for a while now. I stayed with a friend for 2 weeks last year. He had a George Foreman grill, and I absolutely loved it. It's so easy to use it, and it works really quickly. Not to mention, chicken grilled with a George Foreman grill is absolutely amazing.

By the way, how much do these cost today?

8. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    The little basic ones are about $20-30, depending on the size, if you buy them new:

You can get them on Ebay or Craigslist even cheaper, though, if you don't mind buying them used.

9. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    That is a very affordable price and according to what I'm hearing here it's a good product. I think I will get one. As I said before, there has to be a good reason why it's still on the market.

10. Manny

MannyMember

Threads:
    I don't own one, nor have I ever used one but I hear nothing but great things about them. I do own a panini press, however, which I absolutely adore. I just don't know if I'd find many uses for a George Foreman grill. Maybe I'll look into buying one if I ever have an extra dollar or two.

11. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I am on my third one. I just love them. Don't blame George, I have broken the other two. The first I tripped over a toy while I was carrying to to a different counter, fell hard and it broke. The 2nd one, lol same thing only this time I tripped over a kid ( don't worry, my son was fine, the only thing bruised was my ego). So, both times they broke because of my own horrible clumsiness. I recently bought a new one and use it at least 3 to 4 times a week, and this time, I leave it on one counter, I haven't attempted to move it other than to clean under it lol. Mostly we use it for grilling sandwiches. My favorite is ham and cheese with honey mustard.

12. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have a George Foreman grill but it quit on me. I never did go buy me another one. I, however, want the indoor grill George Foreman. I may end up getting me one this year.