George Foreman Grill

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Beast_Titan • Dec 26, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    George Foreman use to be known for his boxing career but most people nowadays remembers him for is electric grill. Agreeing to have this grill named after him is one of the best decisions of his life because this product is still being sold until now.

I purchased my very own George Foreman grill and I love how it gets rid of the fat off the meat and the finished product is very juicy. From Steaks, burgers to hot dogs this grill can do it all with less oil and grease. It can grill vegetable too so this grill is really multipurpose.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    To this day I have still not used one of these. We actually had one too in my college house but I just never used it. Now that I think about it maybe I had something secondary, but still.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is one of the best kitchen appliances I ever used because it is easy to clean and use. I am a person who will never go vegan but I know I need to cut back on the fat. This machine can make any meat lean. I use solar energy so I dont worry about electric bills. From what I know though it consumes less energy than an oven.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds so delicious to have a George Foreman Grill. You can have your meat and eat it too with the grill. I like it, but for now I can't afford meat any more. I like meats too, but with my budget I just got to go for vegetables and noodles. One day perhaps I'll be able to afford both meats and George Foreman's Grill.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Upon reading this I thought it is about George Michael who recently passed away. He is 53 years old. He's one of my favorite popular singers. He has made popular the song, "Careless Whisper" which is my favorite. By the way, I am very sorry. This is the first time that I have heard about George Foreman Grill. George Foreman was one of my best boxers I always watch in a big boxing bout.

6. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    If I were able to afford it I would most likely purchase one. I love the fact that it gets rid of excess fat yet keeps the meat juicy as you mentioned. It would be a great investment since many dishes can be done easily with this product. I hope I will be able to own one like these someday.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have one of those, but my roommate used to use it all the time and now the teflon has worn off. It is probably time for a replacement! I never used it that often, but it is a nice piece of equipment to have in the kitchen.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I have one, and to this day it works very well. It was definitely a money worth spending because the product has an incredible quality (no problem so far). I remember as if it was yesterday the day I bought it, and compared to the time I still have it... The quality of the product is remarkable.

9. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I bought one when I was at Uni, and I still have it. It works really well, and you can use it for all kinds of things. I normally use mine for toasted sandwiches now, but you can grill almost anything on it. I'd agree with Shine_Spirit that it really is very good value for money.

10. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I have an older model of the Foreman grill. It was gifted to me several years ago. We used it quite a bit when we didn't have a working stove. It was very handy to have, besides working great.

If I were asked, I would say it's a good value also, @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit. It's well worth the price for something that not only helps you prepare healthier meals, but also works well for a long time. Mine is still in great shape. It's sturdy, doesn't take up a ton of space, and it has the little basin to catch the grease while you cook.

I like the easy clean up too. That's always a plus, if you ask me.

11. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    @Jessika@Jessika The best, is to know that after so long the product still works perfectly, doesn't it? :) I usually use it to grill all kinds of meat that I want, and I also make some great (and delicious) sandwiches.

It's really worth every cent invested in it (I have nothing to complain about it). It's a shame that these days companies aren't making the effort to manufacture products as durable as this one. :(

#11Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  12. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I can't remember exactly when i bough it because it was a while back, but either way it still works just fine, i have to admit it it's the only kitchen appliance that ever lasted for this long and i would recommend it to anyone.

13. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    To this day I am not sure that I have ever had anything that was cooked on one, and this is despite living in a house where there was one ready and plugged in for about a year and a half. Just never really looked appealing to me.