George Foreman grills are really reliable

Discussion in Product Reviews started by broknkyboard • Dec 16, 2013.

1. broknkyboard

broknkyboardMember

Threads:
    I've found my George Foreman grill to be great so far! It's never given me any trouble, and now there are so many more things I can make with it. It's relatively portable too.

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love a George Foreman Grill, they are so reliable and easy to use. My kids love it to cook super fast meals. Is so convenient to cook a dinner grill pork chops and burger are my favorite saves me time after a long day of work. I have purchased every grill that George Foreman has put out and will continue to. The grill last along time cooks great tasting food and very easy to clean.

3. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I miss being able to buy grills and having cookouts. I live in an apartment and can't grill on my balcony, and it would be silly to stand out in the apartment complex and grill. LOL.

I have heard good things about George Foreman grills though. One of their grills will probably be the first grill that I buy.

4. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The George Foreman grill was alright when it first came out. Now, there are better options out there besides this grill. I would rather spend money to buy a much better quality product then this now.

5. forumwriter225

forumwriter225New Member

Threads:
    I've owned a GF grill for over eight years now and it has yet to fail or have any complications whatsoever. Good choice in your buy, OP!

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I thought about getting a George Foreman grill for a long time. I decided against it because I had stopped eating meat. Has anyone had good results grilling vegetables?

I was just looking at some at my local Big Lots. I think I will pick one up as a Christmas gift to myself.

7. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I've not owned a George Foreman grill myself, but I know somebody (a few people, actually) who have owned them and anything I've ever heard about them has always been positive. So I would tend to agree with the fact that you said they are reliable, since I've not heard any complaints about them. :)

8. FloraFauna

FloraFaunaMember

Threads:
    George Foreman grills were super popular around the time I started college. And they had the really small ones. So of course, everyone showed up to the dorms with the microwave, the mini fridge, AND a George Foreman in tow. The thing was a lifesaver that prevented too much cafeteria food consumption (or cafeteria had dreadful food).

Funny enough, I have that same little grill and it's been about 11 years since I got it. Used it last week and it still works like a charm.

9. MissyBea

MissyBeaNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,

I, too, LOVE my George Foreman Grill. I am a busy 'soccer mom' so the GF grill saves me so much time! Parker, you asked about grilling vegetables, I definitely have experience with that! It is great. Most recently I grilled asparagus, and it turned out very tasty! I have the grill that can make four burgers, but I am thinking about getting a bigger one. I see them online for very cheap! I even saw a GF grill that actually looks just like a standard grill that you would use outdoors! Except, this grill has a cord. I thought that was really cool. I personally, like to keep things as simple as possible and my Foreman grill has allowed me to do that. I am very pleased with my purchase!

10. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I have a George Foreman grill also and I love it. I agree it is very easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of counter space. I love how you can watch all the bad stuff drip right out of what you are grilling and you are still left with juicy, not dried out food.

11. DomDom

DomDomNew Member

Threads:
    This grill is by far the best grill I had. We bought it almost 10 years ago and still use it. Its quality is top notch. But considering that, I think if you want to buy a new grill there are much better products out there now.

Something like the Weber Genesis E-330 gas grill, it costs a pretty penny but my friend has one and its unbelievable!

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They are pretty good, sturdy and incredibly durable! I have one of those compact George Foreman grills and I have had it for over 5 years. It's still as good as it was when my mom got it for me! I dropped it on the floor once, and nothing happened to it. I love it for grilling salmon and chicken, it grills pretty well.

13. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    You are all making me want to get one. I thought it was a gimmick, but glad to see a celebrity endorsement on something reliable.