Gerbes Reward Card

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by JDG1113 • Nov 4, 2014.

1. JDG1113

JDG1113New Member

Threads:
    Gerbes belongs to the Kroger Company Family Store. In different parts of the country there might be Dillions, Kroger, Ralph's or others. What I like about Gerbes, beside the local store offerings, prices, and location, is online discounts. I can log into my account and load coupons for products to my reward card. No need to carry anything along. I can log in at check out with my alternative ID#. I can't remember the last time I saw that key fob.

Gerbes also sends me paper coupons in the mail and specials in my email. Both offer the occasional freebie. Gerbes had a Friday Download which is a free item. While each store is different, even of the three in my town, Gerbes has great discount and clearance items. When they decide a line must go, they slice the price so that one feels the need to load up.

Each shopping trip nets points which can be applied to as a discount for gasoline purchase at ten cent off per 100 points. Sometimes there are deals to earn even more points, like shopping on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, or buying specific gift cards. Gerbes regularly increases the incentive to remain your hometown store.