Get $10 In Rewards From Bestbuy When You Pre-order A Game

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by dannyluke1 • Jun 26, 2016.

1. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    I think this is a promo that would be of interest to fellow video gamers out there. The online store of Bestbuy is offering rewards worth $10 for people who pre-order some of their select games. These games include Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Final Fantasy Fifteen, Gears of War IV, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Indeed, this is a decent offer, although 10$ is a bit low, I guess is an alright offer for preordering something for less than 60$. I think in preordering Gears of War IV and Final Fantasy Fifteen, thus It would be worth of 20$ in rewards from bestbuy.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't risk it. There's no way you can tell if a game will good before buying it. Of course there could be some demo but a demo may give you a "feel" of what the game will be like but it's not enough. The only people who you can trust are other gamers. If they buy a game and like it then yeah, that game is worth buying. But preorder a game and find out you didn't like it . . . then $10 won't make you feel better if you spent $60 on the game.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a gamer, but I know people who are, and to them, it would probably be worth it. They know which games they like, and if it's a subsequent release of one they are already playing and are invested in, I have no doubt they would be happy to pre-order the new version, especially if they knew they'd be receiving $10 in rewards. Most gamers I know spend a lot of money at Best Buy, so this is something I'll be sharing with them.