Get free books!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by koko • Jul 11, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    I just got some free books on Listia! If you haven't tried it yet you should. It is a great source for free items, and many even have free shipping. The book I got was one of the ones by Beverly Lewis called The Secret. In the past I have gotten a few true crime books, I won a "lot" of 3 with free shipping. You use points to bid and get points for doing various things, you get 500 just for signing up for free. It is a great way to not only get books, but get money for some of the clutter around your house like books collecting dust. You don't have to offer free shipping, they can pay for shipping in any way you request as long as you request it up front in your ad. Go ahead and search and try Listia

, you'll get addicted like I did!

2. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    This sounds pretty neat and cool. I will definitely have to check it out! I keep a lot of books because I just can't help myself the moment I find something that has interested me. I could probably free up plenty of space and I would hate for them to go to waste, not to mention I could really use the money. Thanks for this post! Sounds like a very neat site. How soon are people able to get a payout from sales? Do they have an incentive program for joining? I want to be sure I give you credit if I do join the site!

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for letting me know about that site. I signed up. It looks pretty cool.

4. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Hey koko! Thanks for this great share! This seems something like an online backyard exchange! I love the concept of being able to reward yourself with something others are offering for giving away items that you no longer need but might be valued by others! The items being offered are really great, some definitely worth more than what the owner is asking for! I'll definitely be trying this out real soon! It'll help declutter my room anyway!

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I went to check it out. It looks really awesome. And I think I have heard of it elsewhere before but with your link...I followed through. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am looking forward to trying it out soon soon.

6. klarawoodenjr

klarawoodenjrNew Member

Threads:
    Looks like a penny auction where you buy bids to win an item. The only difference of this to other auction sites, is you don't have to buy the item. But for free 500 bids I think it still good to play with it. I will a create a new account listia later how the system really works.

7. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Awesome share!!! Most of us on here are looking for ways to save and this is both a way to save and earn! I would love to send in some books - I've got a ton that are just laying around since I've read them a hundred times and this seems like a great way to let someone else enjoy them

8. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share. i I am eager to check this site out. Finding new ways to save, earn, or win free stuff is always worth spending time on. Thank you again, I will be signing up later this afternoon. :)

9. theaaa

theaaaNew Member

Threads:
    This sounds great! I'm from the Philippines, and most of the interesting sites I find aren't open for people from my country. Would you know if this site is open to international members?

10. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've not long joined this site to find some deals on and get rid of some gadgets and bits and bobs around the house. I've got a draw with about 50 different wires from different computers, hahaha I might shift them on there if they pay for the shipping. I haven't listed anything on the site yet or completed any free offers to get more points, but I'm planning on giving it some attention soon enough.

11. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe it´s my time to got some free books. I don´t know if they ship to my country, but I will consider this possibility. Surely I will find something interesting to read that list. Always worth a visit sites of its kind. I have the same question of Theea: "Would you know if this site is open to international members?" Thanks for sharing the data.

12. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    I have seen people on the site who have International shipping charges on their "auctions" I have never seen free shipping outside of the US though. Maybe you could start a similar program in your country? As you can imagine it is a wildly popular place for those who like freebies.

13. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share. I LOVE getting free things, but getting free books is even better. I haven't looked at the link, but I am thinking that since you've posted the tidbit about free shipping you are talking about physical books...do you know if they have any deals on eBooks?

14. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    Oh, I love Listia! I've gotten some cool stuff on there. The best thing I've gotten so far is an mp3 player. It was brand new, still in the package and never been opened. Not sure why the guy was lettting it go, and I honestly thought he might have been a scammer, but since you only "pay" with stuff in points I thought "why the heck not?" Plus I'm pretty sure you can report people if you don't get your items and you get your points back (I'm not 100% on that though, but I'm pretty sure lol). But he sent it to me and it works great. :)

15. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    This really sounds like a site worth looking into. I love free things. Thanks very much for the information. Must check it out.

16. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually heard great reviews about this place but have yet to sign up. It sounds really interesting! I will definately check it out.

17. longdong

longdongNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for your awesome reviews, I should try their services too.