Get Free Items From Offeronia

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by asabs • Dec 16, 2016.

1. asabs

asabsNew Member

Threads:
    This is another good website which you can get free stuff. The website is called Offeronia.com . If you are familiar with Gokano, this is quite similar site but i found this is much easier to get stuff.

So this is how it works, once you register and logged in, you will see items like earphones, smartphones, games, gift cards etc. Just like Amazon or eBay. but instead of money, you have to spend points to buy these stuff. To earn points, you have to complete simple tasks like downloading apps, share fb post etc.

it took me about 5 days to earn 75 points and i ordered a Vmoda earphones set. and it took another 3 weeks to receive the item. Let me know if you need more info

Attached Files:

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a fun way to get free stuff. My question is, does this site work internationally or are there exceptions?

Either way I will be checking it out and hope it doesn't take too long to earn a descent amount of points. Thanks for sharing.

3. asabs

asabsNew Member

Threads:
    Im outside US and they shipped it to my location. And according to their FAQ, they ship worldwide :)

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for your response I am glad they are a world wide service. They have some pretty neat stuff we can exchange our credits for.

I have seen other sites that claim to reward their usuers but never seem to deliver but this site looks real.