Get Online Food Delivery.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 11, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    In some cases, we tend to order food for delivery when we are too lazy to cook food or get too busy with work. We usually call a certain fast food chain to have our orders delivered and it usually takes half an hour to one before it arrived which is actually too long. Then we've stumbled to this online facility wherein you can order food online and have it delivered in minutes unlike when you call a certain fast food chain or restaurant which may take an hour to arrive.

Have you heard anything like this? Is it worth trying or faster than calling for food delivery?

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm not mistaken, I think WalMart has a choice in which you can order food and super products and have it delivered in 30 minutes. You get to choose the time and I think it also depends on how much you order.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    We usually order food by phone and they deliver it within half an hour. The only thing that I have ordered online is pizzas.

4. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Along with ordering food direct from the take away, there are of course apps such as JustEat and HungryHouse, but I'm not sure that they cut down on the actual delivery time, they're just a more convenient way to pay and choose the cuisine you want.

We do tend to order quite a lot of take away's (I'm ashamed to say, haha) and we d use these apps quite a lot but I haven't noticed they deliver any quicker and I' not sure they can because the food order still needs to be made no matter if you order direct or through them so it just comes when it comes. If you go and collect it you may get an order quicker depending on how busy the take away is, but if you can go and collect it, there's no reason you can't drive to the local supermarket and pick up something for you to cook either so that defeats the whole point of getting a take away really!

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    In this kind of business, the distance is the major factor which could contribute to the fastness of the food delivery and the also the traffic. It is impractical to order in a couple of minutes or with a 30-minute time when you live in a far away place. Major fast foods do deliver foods within the vicinity where the said fast food kiosk operates.