Get Paid $2 each To Click On Ads?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by ohiotom76 • Feb 16, 2014.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    It's an absolute scam. No site would be offering you $2 per ad click. It's too good to be true. The only legit sites I know that are really paying its clickers are Neobux and Paidverts. I have earned money from them, so I know they are reliable.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Oh you mean to tell me this website is still around. Guess what I have experience with it. I actually went there and figured I had nothing to lose in trying it. I did reach the thousand dollars not once but twice. I cashed out both times that was two years ago, and guess what I never got a single payment. Yes this website is a scam, I don't know what they actually get in running this scam because it isn't like we pay to be a part of it. Anyway, I am amazed its still out there, because given the fact that to my knowledge no one has ever been actually paid there, I would thought it would of been taken down by now.

3. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    This really does sound like a scam and I'm going to star far away from it just like I do with a few other ways to earn money that are too good to be true. There are some sites that try to trick others into thinking that it's a legit work at home job when in reality it's not. I know all the red flags and I don't fall for any of the tricks. I do work from home but I only earn money on sites that are legit and I have been successful with earning money at home.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't trust that website, you know. I may have been there a couple of times but was never confident enough to sign up. Has anyone ever cashed out $1000 - like for real? Unless someone can vouch for that, then I have no reason to visit that site again. Imagine doing all that hard work without getting paid for 3 months. Not many people can last that long. Somewhere down the line, they'd feel like they're just wasting their time.

5. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    I heard about this site a few months ago. After doing some research about it I learned that it is a scam. There are many people who signed up on this site and spent time clicking ads, but never got paid. I learned that if it sounds too good to be true, then it is usually is. Legitimate ways to make money require work. It is always good to check the Better Business Bureau and do your research before spending time joining some of these sites.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A year later and the site is still alive, I guess they have enough money to pay for the hosting from scamming gullible people. When I was new to earning money online I actually fell for it since it's not gonna cost me anything. Of course I left the site upon realizing it was a scam. If it was real, then people would not work for pennies then and they would just click ads.

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The main problem with clicking on ads is that it's against the ToS of every ad provider in the world. You can't pay someone to click on those ads. Not only are such sites fake, but they're going to get their ad accounts shut down anyways. Far too many people try to scam Google AdSense by clicking on their own ads, and they quickly get shut down. The same thing happens to anyone that tries this scam.

8. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get tired just of thinking about it. Imagine you spend 3 months clicking and looking at ads, believing that there will be a big reward at the end of it, and then there is nothing. It really hurts my head when I think about all that effort and hope. It's a scam, and I feel sorry for the people who have fallen for it.

9. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel the same. Why are these sites around? I think illegitimate sites actually help make it harder to get a job/decent income. They advertise their scams all over the place meanwhile the real opportunities are hard to find or it's hard not to be skeptic about. It's very irritating and sad.

#29Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  10. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They get traffic for the sites you click. And that can mean anything from better google ranking to paid ads for them.
    But yeah, generally, if a site tells you you can regularly get more than maybe a cent per a click, it's a scam.

11. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I haven't tried it but I have seen many sites like it and they are always scams. I think the only legit PTC sites would only offer less than a cent per view, and anyone who offers that amount is probably just trying to bait people into signing up in hopes of getting that amount for easy work. At least they don't seem like they are asking for your money though so they are just wasting your time.