Get Paid for Finding Coupon Codes

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Anna T • Jul 8, 2012.

1. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    Have any of you heard of Coupon Chief? It's a site I found where you can profit from seeking out coupon codes and sharing them there. If someone on the site uses a code you put in, you'll get (I think) two percent of the sale!

It is kind of addicting to hunt up the codes to ad (but kind of hard to get ones added that haven't already been added before):

2. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Sweet share Anna! I have been able to upload a couple onto the site and make a little bit of profit.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I have to come back and explore this site because I had never heard of it before and share this with my friends and relatives. It seems to be very interesting and I might get addicted to it. I need to read all about what to do so I can profit. It sound like a lot of fun is going on here on this site and I am proud that you mentioned it.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to look into that site I always see coupons that I think will be useful to other people.

5. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Hi Anna. Thanks for the link. I've signed up today and hopefully I can find codes that I can share with Coupon Chief.

6. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I was wondering how much money anyone has actually made doing this. Seems easy enough though. I find coupon codes all day. ( I always look for them before checking out) This is worth looking into.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the greatest share ever!! Lol i am always getting coupons that i don't even use or want from grocery to toys electronics even cigarettes so this is a great site thank you for sharing i can't wait to start :)

8. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I've made an account at Coupon Chief yesterday and started to look for coupon codes that haven't been submitted already. It was a bit tough because there are lots of codes already submitted for one company and yet remained unverified.