Get paid for just leaving your computer on

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tetutato • Sep 8, 2012.

1. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using this program for a few days now and at the moment, I'm making 60 cents per day :O just for leaving the computer on when I usually leave it on. The team behind the software has been around for years and it's been reviewed as legit. Check it out!

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How do they pay? And what's the cashout

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That sounds interesting...

BUT

It also sounds like a scam that is going to download a bunch of adware, spybots, and viruses onto the computer. I don't know how else they're going to be willing to pay me...

4. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    I myself will not take such a risk on my laptop. This thing is an expensive piece of equipment and I'm sure that this is going to put too much wear and tear on my PC. I will keep checking back to see if anyone else is willing to test this one out.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I just read a review on-line. The guy had no refferals under him and he said it took 6 months to make $10. Doesn't sound like much and he stated that the pop-ups were a killer.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No thanks. It really doesn't worth it to put my computer at risk. I make money with my computer. I can't afford to have it compromised in any way.

7. kalasin

kalasinMember

Threads:
    My husband, who is network security for the military, would probably kill me if I did this. He said it looks like bad news bears.

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I tried this before. I remember it bringing in a lot of pop ups and I never earned one dime. Waste of time do not download this, can mess up your computer.

9. trebla

treblaNew Member

Threads:
    Hello there, thanks for sharing. I'll give it a try. Hope it works.

10. Cyrup

CyrupMember

Threads:
    Boo, it's only available for Windows. That sucks. :(

Oh well, thanks for sharing. I'll pass it on to a few friends.

Edit: Just read up on this, doesn't look that safe....
    By the way, software like this doesn't usually work out. It's just an opening to your computer...viruses etc...

11. footstepsinthe_sand

footstepsinthe_sandNew Member

Threads:
    If only everything was certified as clearly as certain certified accounts on Twitter! The blue icon makes life simple, but most of the time we just have to be smarter and on the look-out.

12. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Lol this forum really needs to get an alert system for thread replies :p. By the way, payout can be check or paypal and also I've already made $3 in 5 days... Whoever that made $10 in 6 months must leave his computer on for like 30 minutes a day xD. i tend to leave mine on for a while and that's why I use this. Also no viruses, etc.

13. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    It does sound tempting but I am sacred of it adding unwanted stuff? I would have to know more about it first.

14. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I think they pay via PayPal , but I wouldn't trust it until I see payment proof ;).

15. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Jessi, I'm not downloading anything on my computer. That must explain why you dropped this link and ran. Please if you want us to take you seriously post more information about the company. Right now it looks really suspicious, and I don't want to try this without more information.

16. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    No way, no how I'm downloading anything like that and risking getting a virus! I had a malware virus on my computer before and it was a pain to remove. I wouldn't chance it.

17. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen Cash Gopher before and read some reviews. If I remember correctly, Cash Gopher may harm your computer. I personally don't want to risk my computer over a couple cents per day. Sure, it adds up, but it's not worth it to me.

18. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    This doesn't sound safe at all. Who knows what they are using your ip address for. They could be terrorists for all you know, plotting their next attack. Its like picking up a hitchhiker..... very risky.... please be careful people. Just remember ...... Stranger Danger!

19. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    So is it actually about how much time you have the computer on? Is it only when you're not actively using it then? Also, it sounds like it's a referral system, so is that where most of the money comes from?

20. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    don't tell me you use linux or mac OS?