Get paid for just leaving your computer on

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tetutato • Sep 8, 2012.

1. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I'm familiar with Cashgophers but never attempted to download it. Read lots of comments from others who tried it and most gave negative reviews. Said that upon downloading it, their computers received problems. And the earnings were not that worth it. I really don't download anything except from sites that I'm sure are safe to use.

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like this kind of money making because the time that you consume plus the energy is not worth what you can get. Obviously the rate is too low and we are still not sure of this kind of site will really pay. Jessie is also right that this kind of money making will force us to download softwares and adwares, worse viruses that will just hard your computer. So I am saying no to this.

3. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    I've tried this before. As many have already mentioned, I received problems the very first day. The reason I tried it is because someone I actually knew recommended it and said he got paid just fine. I can't really speak much about cashout personally because I removed it the first time I even installed it. If you are not comfortable with popups, I suggest you skip this. However, if you have an old comp/desktop just sitting there not doing anything, I don't see why this can't work out. Just remember that the electricity used will probably cost you more than what you earn with this program.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I read some negative reviews about cash gopher, so I decided not to install it on my pc. Anyway, I thought that this software is a slow earner. But how come one earns $3 in 5 days? Is that possible when you don't have any referrals? Our pc is on for as much as 8 hours a day, on rare occasions it reaches up to 12 hours, since it's just on stand by mode while it is downloading. So if this site can make you earn $3 in 5 days, then it must be quite profitable to use? :confused:

5. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I won't take a risk to do this. $0.60 a day is not worth destroying my $600 computer.

6. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    For me if i left my computer on all day just for 60 cents it wouldn't be worth it because it would cost me more in electricity bills and sounds like a bit of a scam if you ask me.

7. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Hehe forgot about this thread again :p

And anyways, I honestly don't know how Cash Gopher works in terms of their earnings output... When I posted here last time, I was happy because it looked like on weekends when I leave my computer on for a while, I make an average of $1 a day. But now, even if I leave it for a long time, I make like 1 cent... -_- I 'll be keeping this on my computer until I get my first payout and I think I'll be looking for another alternative again :)

8. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    This isn't really very much.. 60 cents per day? The internet and power utilities costs more than that per day.. I don't see the good part in this