Get Paid to Play Games and check out Apps!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by kriketkiller • Dec 26, 2012.

1. kriketkiller

kriketkillerNew Member

Threads:
    This is how I was an able to make $25 in 3 days by simply downloading apps using FeaturePoints.

FeaturePoints is an app to make easy money right from your iTouch, iPad, or iPhone.

These are just some of the rewards from FeaturePoints:

Amazon Gift Cards - $1, $5, $10, $50, and $100
    iTunes Gift Cards - $15, $25, and $100
    Paypal Money - $5, $10, $50, $100, and $500
    Hundreds of Paid Games – ex. Angry Birds, Need for Speed Underground, Plants vs. Zombies, GTA 3, Madden Nfl 12, Mine craft, Call of Duty Black Ops and much more!

To begin using FeaturePoints or just give it a try:

If you are reading this on your iTouch, iPad, or iPhone, just click the link below:

(Using this link will give you a bonus 50 points for a head start)

If you are on your computer, go to your iTouch, iPad, or iPhone device and go to:

When creating the account use the referral code: 010D84 (Using this code will give you a bonus 50 points for a head start)

Once you have an account, go to the Get Points tab and download all the apps in the App Offers. Run all of them once and check if you got the points for the apps. If you did, you can just delete them all and wait for new App Offers to come up.

Once you have enough points for a new game or a gift card, click on the Rewards tab, and redeem it.

All you have to do is download apps and run them once to get the points. You can delete the app right you get the points so you don’t waste your memory. They have new apps to download daily.

#1Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! Checking it out now~!

3. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    I'm also going to check this out. It sounds a lot like AppJoy and SuperGiftCardRewards though. Have you actually received a payout from them or multiple payouts? Also can you let us know about how much on average you are able to earn from using the app per week? Also can you only download the app from those links? I cannot find it in the App store.