Get Professional Eyebrows 101: Tutorial

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ainjell • May 17, 2012.

1. Ainjell

AinjellMember

Threads:
    I've seen a LOT of women attempt and FAIL at doing their eyebrows. I've learned how to do it pretty well and I will share with you how I learned. The technique is very simple for anyone to do and once you know what you want your eyebrows to look like, it's simple to choose the right color pencils and shadows to compliment whatever hair color you have.

I cringe with I see some women who have eyebrows that they just drew on with a black pencil. It's very tacky. Some women have very nice looking eyebrows but don't know hot to maintain them and it's actually quite easy. One of the easiest ways to look Neat and clean, even when you first wake up in the morning, is to make sure that your eyebrows are done. There's no need to cut off all of your eyebrows and draw another eyebrow on your face. You can keep your own eyebrows and just use concealer, and eyebrow pencil in the color that matches your skin tone/hair color and some eye shadow to give yourself a nice looking brow that is professional and can be worn for any occasion.

Here is a tutorial video that I learned from. She is a cosmetologist and she is VERY good at doing makeup. I am subscribed to her channel and she inspired me to play around with my makeup. I hope this helps you as it has helped me. Feel free to comment her video and let her know that you heard about her channel from Sayurii (that's my name on YouTube) it's not mandatory but it is not discouraged either :)

[video=youtube;TnkwGsrfPXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkwGsrfPXE&feature=plcp[/video]

2. pizzaz007

pizzaz007New Member

Threads:
    Nice video with good article. I liked it 7/10.

3. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    great tutorial! Thanks for the share. I do not do my eyebrows, but my future mother in law loves to do her eyebrows.. This tutorial will be a great help for her so she can easily get professional eyebrows.. :) thumbs up!

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have been struggling doing my own brows myself so this video is definitely a lot of help! Thanks for posting this! It's even going to save me a lot going to the salon just for this. :)

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a great tutorial. I am constantly amazed at the things you can find on YouTube.

6. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks I'm really having some problem fixing my brows. :D I'm also subscribed to a beauty guru in youtube the channel is MichellePhan and she teach how to use a calling card when applying mascara.

7. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    I think I have nice eyebrows but I do need to keep it tidy, as I used to go for threading. It's difficult to find a threading parlour here in Cape Town. I like the video and I will make sure I make use of the tips, in case something happens to my eyebrows! Lol.