Get your finances in order with these courses and resources (now free)

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by Linky • Apr 12, 2012.

1. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    A while back, I stumbled on this really awesome resource. The wonderful thing is that the whole course is free, and only if you want mentoring later on, you will have to pay a discounted amount. However, the program used to be sold for a $800 but is now available for free. The course is by Robert Kiyosake, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad and co-author with Donald Trump.

The site is Richdadworld.com. Other than the programs that assist you to get in control of your finances, there are also free footage of paid seminars etc. It is a really cool resource, just wanted to share. It really helped me get in touch with what I need to do in order to get control of my finances.

2. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    It seems like a good site. It would have been better if didn't require us to register but I will still check it later. It seems like something a lot of people could use. That includes me.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This really looks like a great resource. I am a fan of some of the Rich Dad/Poor Dad series. There's a lot of other excellent financial information online too.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I've tried to get my husband on the ball with the finances since I currently handle them but he doesn't seem to grasp it as well a I do. Perhaps this will help both of us view our finances in a clearer way and will help me get him on the path of understanding this budgeting trick. Thank you for your post, it is very helpful!

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    This is good information and a lot of us that have lost our jobs could really use this kind of information right about now. I can still afford free!
    Thanks for posting this. I'll go check it out now.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I hope it can help you guys, it really helped me in such a huge way. There are real income sheets there and balance sheets etc...enabling one to actually take control. Also, there is visual footage that one can access for free. This is a really smart man that is sincere about helping one learn more about your finances and the financial world on the whole.

Yeah, if you decide to pay a visit, it is worthwhile registering...there is real value there. Hope you enjoy.

7. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have a strong grasp on the finances, but I need to make more money before I can do anything. The life of living on a fixed income!

8. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to check it out. I have never heard of rich dad, poor dad or this author. I do like Dave Ramsey though!

9. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Rich Dad Poor Dad is really good. Everyone should read it. I also would suggest The Automatic Millionaire. It really changed my way of thinking finance in a good way.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this information. One of the things our schools do not teach is personal finance. Schools assume parents teach their children about money but if they parent is not good with money handing how can they teach their child abut good money handling. More people need to know about this resource.

11. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    This commercial has been playing on my radio over and over.

It does sound like it could be a very helpful seminar to attend, and now I get to check out the website too. I do think they should stick to word of mouth advertising though, as most people do not tend to buy into the radio advertisement thing... However, so far I really do like what I am seeing.

12. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Will this stay free indefinitely or for a limited time only? I haven't got the time to check it out yet since I'm too busy juggling through my online work right now but come the time that I'm free, I will definitely check this out. Thanks by the way for this amazing site even though I haven't looked at it yet.

13. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I saw this book. it seems really great. I been looking for new ways on how to save money or make an investments. I will surely check the site. This will be helpful for me. I will surely learn a lot from it.