Getting Money Back From Class Action Lawsuits Over Products?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ohiotom76 • Feb 15, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Every once in a while I would sometimes get various letters in the mail informing me of certain class action lawsuits regarding certain products I had purchased. However since I am usually too lazy to fill out registration cards and mail them in, I very rarely get these any more. In addition, most of the products I buy don't even come with any sort of registration, so the manufacturer doesn't know that you specifically purchased their product in the event of some future lawsuit.

I recently came across a couple of sites which supposedly help you get money back from products that had become the target of class action lawsuits. To make things easier, the lawsuits listed on this site generally don't require any proof of purchase. It's basically on your own word that you did indeed purchase such products. Are there people that will abuse this and lie? Probably, but there are also likely many more people who did buy the product but were not aware there were rebates and refunds to get in the first place. And the end goal is more about punishing the manufacturer for their faulty products or misrepresentations.

The two sites in particular I was referring to are listed below. Have any of you tried these and got some money back yet?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    These were some interesting websites to visit. Its also nice to know that they are there. One of the things that I found interesting here were some of the recalls listed. Some of these I wasn't away of such as the one against the weight loss product Relacore because I still see this one advertised on television all the time, yet this claim is that the commercial is false.

I also found the one for class action law suits interesting. Yes, most of these I have heard about I see commericials for these practically on a daily basis, but some I wasn't aware were out there. So, even if I didn't actually have an action myself I found these websites interesting to visit and find out about these recalls along with law suits. I think these were to great websites to visit. After all, you never know something you have used could of been listed.