Gift Certificates From Online Communities

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Aug 7, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do any of you earn gift certificates from survey sites and online communities? I participate in a few of these. Most like to pay with Amazon certificates, but some pay with cash. I enjoy them especially the online communities because usually it is not time consuming to participate and the awards are nice. I think they are better than survey sites because a number of those surveys will go on and on...for a small reward. It just takes too much time.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some online communities will offer gift certificates but you can get products listed on that site's e-store or one of their sponsors stores. While yeah that sounds like it limits your choice of products/items you could get, you could pay for a product using the gift certificate you get and give it to someone who you know might find it useful. It saves you money either way.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gift certificates are good incentives to fill out surveys and I have done it for Amazon ones. I still prefer cash, but if it's a store you use all the time, then they can be a good way to make some money. Ebates do offer gift certificates with a double value once you sign up, so that's an incentive to choose them over cash.