Gift On Your Baby's Birthday: What You Do?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by naruto100 • Oct 23, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

I recently thought about this. If someone is arranging party for their kid's birthday by inviting many people, then they can avoid costly gift for their kid and save some money by not wasting money for costly gift. I am saying this because in party many people will come with toys and gifts for the kid. So he is already going to have many things. So instead of spending money behind costly toy or gift parent can go for something that can be kind of saving. I mean something like jewelry.

What you think about it?

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Regardless of the situation or age here this usually meant some kind of treat or special meal in our family. It was usually something unhealthy but that is okay once a year.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Once a year, yes that is okay. But still if my kid is already having more gifts and toys from others then I will not spend more money on toys after that. I will think about some other stuff like jewelry of gold so that it will be kind of investment. Spending more money behind toys is surely not good way as after some time they are not going to play with them.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    If you throw a birthday party for your child, the invitees will obviously come with gifts. Your child can use these gifts for a long time. Therefore, spending on a birthday party for your kid is not a spending actually. Well you will be spending more money on the party than the value of gift ietms. However, by throwing a party you will be making your child happy and you also recover some percentage of your investment.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you mean by gifts are the things that the guests give your baby for the birthday party, you cannot be choosy with that. Anything is a welcome gift. However, I know that there are some gifts that the baby cannot use or maybe a duplicate gift which is common to occur. The best thing to do is to keep the duplicate or duplicates and you can give it when you are invited to a kid’s birthday party. At least the item will be used and not wasted.

6. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    No matter how many gifts my son would receive at his birthday party I would still buy him the most expensive gift because he is my child and the most important person in the world, I can save money from the other domains but I will not hurt my child feelings.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well that is a hard question to answer, because it depends on the person and how much that person is willing to spend on their kids. If they want to buy their kids more toys even if they are many already then it's their call.