Gift Wrappers By Wholesale

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Alexandoy • Nov 1, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We usually buy gift wrappers by wholesale to avail of the big discount. The bulk is by 100 sheets and the pack is mostly containing assorted designs of gift wrappers. But that's for the Christmas season only when we need to wrap more than a hundred gifts - this is our way of saving money and also a good family bonding activity where everyone in The House pitches assistance. The wholesale gift wrappers become available in early December so we are on the lookout for that date.

2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I have not tried buying wrapper in bulk. Most of my needs are for packing the gifts for birthday parties. In festivities, we generally give cloths as gift and they come in designer bags. So there is no need to pack them again. However, once I had to buy many wrappers to pack the return gifts for an occasion, but I did not get any discount even after buying a bunch.

3. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is a good idea. I didn't know it was possible to purchase gift wrap for wholesale prices though. Where do you get these deals? Is it open to the public or do you access it through your office? Can you get an assortment of styles to use throughout the year or is it restricted to only Christmas designs?

That sounds like fun with the whole family helping. I enjoy wrapping gifts.

I recently posted about

, which could also be a good money saver. I'd definitely prefer an assortment of these as well, even if I only got solid colors instead of prints. I would still want at least a few different colors, so I can mix and match as well as using them for other occasions.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My parents had a few huge rolls of wrapping paper that lasted for decades. They ended up (my mom, actually) supplementing with others, but they and we still used that particular paper, and it would always evoke memories of Christmases past, which was nice. I have a large stash of wrapping paper still, leftover from when my nieces were younger, and I'd buy tons of gifts for them. I have happy memories of wrapping parties, where we'd all sit around and drink coffee or tea and catch up while wrapping the gifts. I have donated a lot of my other wrapping papers over the years, but have held onto those, although I will probably donate them this year or next, since I'm looking to downsize.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I had one huge roll of wrapping paper that lasted forever. I used others along with it as well, so it wasn't like I was using just that one, but still. I had it for several years. It was good quality stuff too. I had the grid on the back for easier cutting and wrapping. It was thick and sturdy, and it was pretty.

I remember getting a really good deal on it at a post Christmas sale, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I bought it. I'd love to have some more of it though. Most of it is so thin now, and you don't get very much on a roll.

I'll be using what I have this year and then grabbing a few rolls at the after sales. I don't like paying full price anyway but certainly not paying a lot for cheaply made gift wrap.