Gifts For 8 Year Old Boy

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by DrRipley • Oct 8, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy something for my nephew, but the thing is he pretty much has all he wants. His interests are toy guns, army stuff and video games. I considered buying him some physical memorabilia from video games he likes, but I doubt he would appreciate it as he only really likes them as video games anyway and not really being a major fan of any particular title. So my question is, what do the 8-10 year old kids in your lives enjoy?

2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Every boy I know loves Legos! There are so many kits you can buy. And they don't need batteries, just an imagination!
    Or army men/sets. My sons love those.
    It's so hard when they get hooked on those video games. I would try to steer him in another direction.
    What about something the two of you did together? A day trip maybe? To a zoo? Or a museum? Just something other than a toy.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Legos is a great idea, even though they are a little expensive, i think they are worth the price for the amount of fun you can have with them. If you want to spend the smallest then just go to a dollar shop and get a bunch of stuff, kids love a bunch of stuff!

4. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    There are so many

in market. But as you said @ BlackSolaris, Legos is also a good gift for 8 year old baby and have worth the price.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My nephews love video games and action figures. But they love to tinker with smartphones and tablets nowadays.