Gifts for LDR boyfriend

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by chiofthenorns • Sep 1, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend lives thousands of miles away from me. We have been in a long distance relationship for almost four months now, and he never fails to surprise me with gifts and other kinds of deliveries. I want to return the favor, so I want to surprise him with something, too. Unfortunately, I don't really have an idea as to what I should buy because he doesn't like things that are too cheesy or expensive. Does anyone know any online shop that delivers internationally? I am also open to suggestions as to what kind of gift I should get my boyfriend.

2. yellowlabel

yellowlabelNew Member

Threads:
    I’ve bought my beloved husband a star….literally :D. There is an online shop legally selling stars and planets etc. -

. I’ve picked up one and gave him a certificate with a nice card saying that I want to give him everything even a star from the sky. He was surprised in a positive way, and now keeps the certificate and the card in his office:).

3. acnxtj

acnxtjNew Member

Threads:
    Look for something he's passionate about and look through stores like Amazon or E-Bay. For example, does he like Game of Thrones? If so there's stuff like

or

that he may enjoy! and yes they do international shipping

4. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    There are tons and tons of stores that deliver internationally. You just need to figure out what he really likes and is into and go from there. If all fails, get a card and some chocolates to send to him. Chocolates are just about everyone's favorite basic treat.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought from several stores out of the United Kingdom and China that were willing to send internationally. You just might have to try the webpage from that country. For example, if you are putting Amazon.com you might try Amazon.de or another European country. Most of them will change the language for you but you will initially see it in the foreign language. Just search for a flag that is from your country of origin. For example, if you are from the United States, then search for the U.S. flag or the British flag and you will be able to see the site in English.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are lots of sites that ship internationally, but I will give you the ones that offer free worldwide shipping:

, and if he's into books, then go to

. The Chinese sites that I posted have a wide array of items to choose from, so you will have no trouble finding the suitable item for your boyfriend.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd say just look into buying from either Amazon and Ebay since they have the widest variety in goods and probably offer a better chance of finding products in specific countries, especially ebay since there is usually a local one for each country. You could also try looking at Overstock since they claim to ship internationally and they have gotten some good reviews from our members here, though I've never personally tried out their international shipping, to be honest.