Gifts for Men

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by tulosai • Jul 3, 2012.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I feel like men never have enough sweaters or shoes or clothes so that's always a safe choice if you ask me.
    I would also try to buy them cologne in case they are running out of their previous ones. Other than these obvious choices I would just try to book a plane and do one of those weekend trips somewhere romantic so that you can rekindle your love and spend some time together.

2. MiraLevy

MiraLevyNew Member

Threads:
    Wallet, socks, designer perfume, watch are things worth to consider. :)

3. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Try to know what he likes or his favorites. For example, my brother likes to buy shirts and shoes. Blue is his favorite, so I gave him a blue shirt. We both love to travel, one time I treat him in a vacation as a birthday gift.. My father is really picky so most of the time I will just ask him what he wants then I'll just buy it.;) My boyfriend loves music, so I gave him something related to music or to his favorite singer. But if you don't have any idea about what he likes then just give something that can be used everyday like belt, wallet, socks or a hankie. I think it's a safe gift.

4. dafriend

dafriendNew Member

Threads:
    a super website where you can find all sorts of interesting and cutting edge gifts for men, women AND animals - fab.com

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Clothes are always safe. I also like to get them tickets.. to a game, a show or something. I steer clear of the usual gifts I know everyone else will be buying them. Just try to think outside the box :)

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In our household, surprise gifts are unheard of, we tend to ask each what they want, so the money will be really well spent and the gift will be useful to the receiver. But I guess with men, just give them something related to their hobbies, likes, and their collections.

7. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Hmmm let me think. What would I like to be given form my girl? A bike will do :)

But it's really expensive lol. In all seriousness, I think he will be happy if you buy him any gift.

8. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Hi

It is always very important to know what the person likes and what they don't like. Buying something costlier is not important unless the person really loves it.

9. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would avoid gift cards, since they can't get the money back off of them if they wanted to use it for something else.

Are they techies? Perhaps you can upgrade their phone for them, then get some accessories to go along with it, such as a car dock and charger.

Is their laptop old? Perhaps they could use a new one?