Gifts to give newly weds

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by ExpertAdvice • Sep 27, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Marriages are a big thing in one's life, so are gifts, a good gift will set you right in life,so what are some of the best gifts that you guys think is suitable for newly weds? I urge you all to think outside of the box :)

2. yellowlabel

yellowlabelNew Member

Threads:
    Great gift is a star from the sky ….literally . There is an online shop legally selling stars and planets etc. Kingdom of Universe.com. You get documents of ownership and good looking certificate. I’ve picked up one for my friends.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Money is always a great gift but this is not thinking outside of the box. (The Star post was and I have done this before, but for my brother in law not a newlywed). If I was to think outside of the box I would say board games. That might sound like something old people would do but my husband and I bought two games on our honeymoon and we had the best time just laughing and playing together. I think the worst thing a couple can do, is get married and spend every single night in front of the T.V. Some fun board games would be a way for them to do something else together (besides the obvious things) and also they could play them with company when they have them over. People rarely buy board games for themselves unless they have kids, so this would probably be something they did not have on their register list.