Give Your opinion Why we buy Online

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kam735 • Mar 23, 2013.

1. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Online Shopping really give a discount as compare to Physical Shop.

or

Online Shopping is only Trend of Modernization.

2. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Well for me it's a combination of both. Most online shops are cheaper compared to the actual shops in the high street. Also, it's the trend of modernization as everyday, it's getting more techie and shopping ways are evolving too. It's getting more convenient to shop just at the comfort of your own home, especially if the person has to travel far just to go in a shop.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well there can be discounts found online, no doubt about that. But for me the main reason I shop online is the actual convenience of it. After all you don't have to worry about how your going to get to a store, its right there online. You can decide to buy an item one minute, then go shopping for it the next, if you can afford to. So, that's the main reason why I like to do online shopping.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I feel that of course it is a bit of both.
    Online shopping sometimes gives a much higher discounts than you would get in an actual store.
    For example: during the weeks where there are huge sales an actual store might sell out of an item really quickly while online you could get that same item with a free gift box packaged as well as sample and then if you spend a certain amount then you can get some kind of cosmetic bag with deluxe samples in it.
    I definitely take advantage of online shopping that being said (haha).

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to shop online because I can find things that aren't available in my area. Being cheaper is a nice perk too. I also like the ability to shop 24/7. The convenience is really great.

6. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    Shopping online is cheaper sometimes than in store because you're not wasting money on gas, you're saving time, and you can get a better deal in a shorter amount of time (compared to wasting a whole day going to 10 stores looking for the best price on one item). Then again, there are shipping fees you have to pay, so you may not always get the better deal online, but shopping online is a time saver most of the time. I like shopping online because of the huge selection I have, I'm not limited to a certain store or style. Even if shopping online wasn't "trendy", I'd still do it.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I buy online because I can find whatever I'm looking for with just a few clicks, I can compare prices without going crazy, and I can find many discounts and promotions to save a lot of money.

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    It's more convenient for to shop online, I don't have to deal with thousands of people in the store. And I find way better deals online and discounts than in the actual store. I saved a lot of money shopping online. Sometimes the shipping is outrageous though for somethings.

9. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    As well as being convenient, online shopping can also be cheaper - and not just because of the discounts offered in online stores. If you go to a physical store to buy a dress, for example, you may buy a lot of other stuff as well, in that store and in others, so a $20 dress in the sale could easily result in a $100 total spend on the shopping trip. If you buy a dress online for $20, that's all you pay - unless of course you have to pay shipping.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As long as you are not paying expensive taxes when you order abroad, then online shopping is worth doing, because you get to compare prices easily, and at the same time you no longer have to bother getting dressed to go to a store, and you just wait in the comfort of your own home to have your items delivered.

11. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    For some items it's very convenient to shop online. First of all it's easier to compare prices between shops. You no longer have to walk from shop to shop asking about their products and specs. Also most products are a bit cheaper because the online shop's don't have to pay for rent and physical displays like brick and mortar shops. I don't buy clothes or shoes online though as you really need to try those on physically.

12. yveskouyo

yveskouyoNew Member

Threads:
    It's very easy to find what i want online. and hte cost is very low.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love the convenience that online shopping is giving me especially when I can't really find the time to shop outside and go to the mall. I love the fact that with just one click, I get to buy the things I need and just wait for them to be delivered. I even get more discounts doing shopping online!

14. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I buy online because it is affordable and convenient...a very good combination. You have everything at your fingertips and you can compare various prices from various stores without breaking a sweat. Buying online is fun too even though it is a very different experience from shopping at a physical store.

15. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I can't speak for anyone else but I shop online because sometimes the clothes that they have online are different from the ones they have in the store. Sometimes it is just an online sale, and never sold in the store. I think that one can find interesting things online that you won't see too many people wearing. I would hate walk down the street, and see someone with the same dress or shirt that I have. I like for items that I purchase to be online from a different country. I reside in the US so I like to buy clothes from the UK. Most of the people in the US have never heard of these online stores; at least the people that I know.

16. super7

super7New Member

Threads:
    Buying online is so convenient, return policies are usually very liberal and the prices tend to be better than brick and mortar stores. No traffic or long lines to contend with.

17. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Well I think it is more convenient and sometimes cheaper on some items that you buy online instead of from the physical store. Also you don't have to deal with rude people,long lines or looking for parking spaces and of course you don't waste any gas shopping online. Although there are times I like to go shopping to the actual physical store and just browse and all, make some purchases this way as well, but I like having a choice of shopping online or offline, because depending on my mood or time that I have free. If I am too busy during the day or what have you I can do my shopping online or if I am in the mood to just go look around then I go to the store. I like having options!

18. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    The most important reason for online shopping is that it saves time and money. This new trend of shopping meets the needs of modern people. So it is becoming more and more popular.

19. XOHum

XOHumMember

Threads:
    Firstly of all there are wide range of products online, sometime can get lower discount. It's more convenience. and save more time to do what you like. yes, the price is key point. much more reasonable.

20. Holly Davey

Holly DaveyNew Member

Threads:
    Well, it's very simple. It save time and money. Moreover you can select from a list of varieties, ask for free samples and only if found satisfactory you purchase it...Yes it has got some drawbacks to like you can feel any product online but that's quite manageable these days.. You also get heavy discounts on products which you might not get if you go and purchase physically. See I think it all depends on individual perception. Some love to go for normal shopping and some love to go for online shopping....:)