Give Your opinion Why we buy Online

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kam735 • Mar 23, 2013.

1. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    - It can be the price. Sometimes you find good deals.
    - It can be the availability. The clothes you wanna buy online might not be out in the market yet.
    - It can be the fact that one is lazy to go out there and look for himself.

2. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I definetely think there are a lot of great things about shopping online. Typically it is cheaper as long as you have a coupon code with an additional discount along with free shipping. I also like the convenience of not having to go to the store and deal with a lot of people. I also think it is awesome to be able to read reviews about the item before purchasing it and there is typically a bigger selection of thing at online stores. Some online stores even have "online only" items. There are however a couple bad things about online shopping. When shopping for clothes you are not able to physically feel and see the material, fit and quality of the item before purchasing it.It is also sometimes a bit risky to buy something without trying it on. There is also the hassle of having to return something that may not fit or be as expected, especially if you have to pay return shipping along with the cost of it to ship to you. Sometimes it almost ends up being the same cost as purchasing the item to begin with. That being said, I typically only shop online if I have a discount code AND get free shipping. But I definitely still do my fair share of online shopping!

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    For me it's all about convenience. When I didn't have transportation being able to shop online gave me a chance to still get the things I needed. It's also convenient that online shopping is 24/7 so you can buy things at 2 am, unlike going to the store. The only disadvantage is buying clothes and waiting for them to arrive if they don't fit when you finally get them.