Giving away a $15 Amazon Gift Card!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by BonnyC • Jun 8, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Howdy everyone! It's been a while since I posted here. I started my own television niche website and I'm interested in getting more regular viewers as well as followers on Facebook and Twitter, so I'm hosting a giveaway. You aren't required to like me on FB or Twitter, but it's a good way to make sure you catch the next giveaway. And there will be more!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment stating what your favorite TV show of all time is. It's just one entry per person and I'll be randomly choosing the winner going by comment # using a random number generator. It ends on Monday June 11 at 12pm EST. Gotta be 18+ and in the US or Canada. The gift card will be sent via email, so be sure to use a real email addy that you check when you post a comment. I'm the only one who can see your email addy, so no worries. I got a privacy policy and everything. Feel free to browse around while you're there!

Here's the link, be sure to read the post so you know what it's all about.

Good luck!

2. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    One day to go! Only about 40 entries so far, so your chances are pretty dang good :)

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is awesome!!! Ive purchased all my baby items from Amazon and much of my stuff for the house. I love the prices here and $15 could go a long way for me right now. Thanks for the post. Good luck everyone

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, man, sorry I missed it! Amazon is a godsend for so many things!