Glasses

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Strykstar • Aug 8, 2014.

1. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I don't need glasses to see as of yet but I do like to wear glasses for fashion, to change up my look from time to time. Depending on what kind of glasses you have, they could make you look interesting and smart. Contacts don't really do the trick unless you want to change your eye color. My parents wear glasses because they need them to read but they get the regular glasses that you pick up from your local pharmacy over the counter.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really go too all out trendy with anything, least of all my glasses- I tend to keep similar styles with them. Simple black frames, not too big or overdone. I don't mind when people use them as more of an accessory or "fashion" glasses than anything else but it's not really my style to do so.

3. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I used to wear contacts but I mostly just wear my eyeglasses now. I have 3 different pairs that I rotate through. I have a pair that I usually wear for work, another for at home, and a backup pair. I prefer plastic frames over wire frames. That's just my personal preference. I don't really care much if my glasses are trendy or not. I just want them to be comfortable since I wear them all the time.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer regular glasses but my ditzy nature has so often caused me to break them. And a pair can cost me a lot especially when the lenses have special UV protection. I currently wear regular transparent glasses with no grade whatsoever. I just bought it off a random stall at a mall located just a few meters from my workplace. I didn't buy it for fashion's sake, however. My office is pretty outdated so I need the glasses to protect me from radiation emission (which tends to be higher when you're using outdated technology). Also, I can't get glasses for now until I undergo eye surgery.