Gnc Superfoods Apple Cider Vinegar- Fantastic Weight Loss Tool!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by IrishHeather • Jun 6, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been trying the apple cider vinegar. I can not afford fancy brands of the vinegar but I have using it for the past several days. I think it is helpful in terms of weight loss, and I think my head is clearer as well has reduced any potential yeast infections. Plus time will tell in terms of overall weight loss how helpful it is.

2. Scarlett

ScarlettNew Member

Threads:
    You can combine it with other things like cranberry juice, but the taste is still there. I didn't know that there were pills, so I might try that out because the taste is simply awful!

3. Feneth

FenethActive Member

Threads:
    I've found that raw apple cider vinegar used regularly helps reduce heart burn for me. It's one of the common ACV uses.

Have you used other brands of ACV other than the GNC Superfoods version? If so, how do they compare?

4. Scarlett

ScarlettNew Member

Threads:
    Bragg is one of the most often recommended ACV's because it has the "Mother" in it. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I have noticed that I get better results from it for everything from an eye infection to removing skin tags. I haven't used it for heartburn though, so the next time I get heartburn (or my pregnant daughter does!), I'll have to see how that works! :)

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Suppressing your appetite is a really mean thing to do to your body. It's telling you it's hungry.. not that it wants junk; that it's hungry.. and instead of feeding it nutrient dense foods that it craves, most people either ignore it, suppress it with tricks that will bite them in the butt later or they eat garbage. The most efficient, permanent way to lose weight is to LISTEN to your body and give it what it needs.. not what you are addicted to. You will eventually get over your bad choices and love what you need to do for health and yes, your ideal weight. Stop with the tricks.. would you ignore a baby when it's hungry? A pet? A plant?? No.. so why then would you neglect your body? I promise you it doesn't want to be overweight and it won't take you there unless you keep ignoring it's actual needs.

6. deewanna

deewannaNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know about its weight loss benefits, but, I know apple cider vinegar has a lot of health benefits. I have also read online about how it has help some people in weight loss.I think you should combine it with a healthy diet and exercise for effective result.