Go And Watch Captain America Civil War Now

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • May 7, 2016.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had high hopes for this movie ever since I watched the trailer in YouTube. I was pretty excited, even more than that of Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice. And you know what? Captain America Civil War didn't disappoint. The movie is epic, with superheroes battling each other in awesome fight scenes. I'll have to admit that the story isnt as great as the Winter Soldier but it's good nonetheless.

And you know what? It's far better than Batman vs Superman! It doesn't have any boring scenes like BvS. If you have the time, go and watch Captain America Civil War now.

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know. I watched it last week and was a very whimsical fanservice more than a good movie. Civil War has its stellar moments, I can give you that,
    but also a lot of very silly moments though I recognize that censorship do its part in the spoilage.

Also Aunt May's actress is seriously gorgeous for her age. Even Stark was stunned by her:).

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Would I get it if I haven't seen any of the other Avengers movies? My boyfriend wants to see it this weekend, but I haven't seen any of the other movies and I am sure that I would be lost. I need to catch up with my movie watching! I have been busy Netflixing!

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I actually am planning to watch it within this week. I've heard rave reviews about it so I'm pretty excited and seeing Chris Evans on the big screen is a bonus!

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Winter Soldier has one of the best pacing, cinematography, plot progression and character vibes in all of the Marvel live action franchises along with the first Iron Man. Civil War isn't too far behind either but Winter Soldier left more of an impression on me. In addition to the off-putting bickering between Iron Man and Capt. America, there are too many characters in this third installment and a few (not all) didn't really do justice to their roles.

6. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    I love the MCU and this is up there as one of my favorites, pretty much tied with Winter Soldier at this point. It was great seeing everything come together from the previous movies to this event. Both Tony's and Steve's sides had valid reasons and made sense from their previous character developments on why they took the stance they did. I'm glad they didn't make Tony out to be the villain, while I was Team Cap I still sympathized with him. All the characters were excellent, Black Panther had a great debut and can't wait to see his solo movie now, and everyone had their moment to shine. The final act was amazing and very emotional, such a difference from the fight in Batman v Superman. In that we had no connection to the characters, their reasons to fight weren't very clear or reasonable, and they resolved their issues far too quick and tidy.